For first-time patients
If you have any problems with your health, come see our doctors. They will give you some advice for your skin health, and let you know if you need a medical treatment. You can also make an online appointment to avoid waiting at the clinic.
Items to bring
- Health Insurance Card
- Medication Handbook (Okusuri Techo) or medicines you are currently taking
- Medical examination record from other medical facilities
- Reference letter from other medical facilities
All of the items except Health Insurance Card, are not required if you don’t have one, but recommended.
Additional fees for late night & early morning
According to Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan, 50 insurance points for the technical fee will be added when you make a reservation after 6:00PM on Weekdays, or after 12:00PM on Saturadays.
- If you are;
- a 10% charge patient, your additional fees will be \50
- a 30% charge patient, your additional fees will be \150
We don’t accept any credit cards. Please pay by cash.
☆Closed day： Wed, Sun, Holiday
1-20-10 Sugamo Toshima-ku, Tokyo Hosho first building 5F
3 minutes on foot from JR Yamanote Line Sugamo Station, 4 minutes on foot from Sengoku Station on the Toei Mita Line
Click on the map to zoom in and out.